Friday, October 9, 2009

THE Latest Info On My Christmas Workshops

I finally have my artwork photos up for you to see! I tell you, I am like an old dog when it comes to learning blog technology, but it has been easier than I expected it to be. If I can learn it, anybody can!
I've made a couple of changes regarding dates, so here is the latest for you:

Card Workshop: Saturday, November 14, 9-12 at my home in Horseshoe Valley
Come out and make some beautiful Christmas cards! You have two options: you can assemble your cards from a card kit or stamp your own cards. The circle cards shown are from the card kit and there are 3 of each design in the kit for a total of 12 cards (includes envelopes.) The other cards shown are 4 1/4 x 5 1/2; you can make one or both designs for a total of 20 cards (also includes envelopes.)

Costs


Card Kit
: $30--includes glue pen that you will take home. I will supply prisma glitter and fun flock for you to embellish your cards with. Add $23 for each additional kit you would like to order and complete. Bring your own scissors.

Hand-stamped Cards
: $40--includes a glue pen and prisma glitter that you will take home. Bring your own adhesive, scissors, and paper trimmer.

Reserve your spot by October 28--pre-payment is required so I can order the supplies.
Thanks!

Christmas Mini-Album Workshop
I had so much fun preparing this adorable little album! It has 6 pages (12 sides) that you will decorate with paper, glitter, ribbon, and much more. As there are a lot of elements to this project, I have certain essential items on the shopping list for you, and then there are several things that I will provide with my compliments!

Shopping List
Mini-Album: $7.50
Level 2 Paper Pack (you may choose a different one than shown): $15.95
Ribbon Rounds: $9.95
Sparkles: $3.75
Twinkle Brads: $4.95
Round Sponge: $1.50
TOTAL: $43.60 + shipping and taxes=$54.19
You will have a nice amount of leftovers for other projects as well!

I will be supplying: snowflake dimensional elements, prisma glitter, Fun Flock, ink pads, stamps and acrylic blocks, Coluzzle cutting system, 1 Top Coat, Glitter Rub-ons, and adhesive foam squares, and glue dots.
You will need to bring: scissors, adhesive, and a paper trimmer.
Please sign up and pre-pay by November 6 to reserve your space in this workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment